Saturday 13 April 2013

Bought a baby carrier for my baby boy it says up to 9 months (9kg) and although Ethan (who is just under 7kg) fits into it he looks a extremely squashed and uncomfortable, so think I need to shop around for a different one and try a few out....any recommendations for little chubs? 

Don't you just hate it when you buy things only to realize they're no good for you and little one....hopefully I can help others and stop this happening as I know how annoying it can be returning items and waiting around for refunds.




To those who have contacted me requesting my opinion on certain items I will do my best to get back to you soon, I'm hoping to have a very good product that Ethan and I will be testing out and reviewing over the next couple of weeks so keep you eye out...not one you will want to miss!



No comments:

Post a Comment