Thursday 4 April 2013

Teething



So my boy is teething, he's only 18 weeks and it's been a complete nightmare finding the right product for him.

I have tried many products over the past few weeks and below have gave my opinion on each one. 

* Calgel Teething Gel - £2.35 for 10g - (3 moths+) This did not help at all, he quietened down for around 10 minutes not very good as although you can give them more after 20 minutes you can only do this 6 times a day.

* Bonjela- £2.49 for 15g - This can be used from 2 months but to me worked the same as the Calgel. 

* Anbesol Oil 0- £4.49 for 15 ml - This seemed to be working at first but he would still be grizzly. 

* Nelsons Teetha Granules - £4.49 for 24 sachets - These worked alot better than any of the other products I used. 



I also bought a Amber Teething necklace which so far does not seem to have any effect, although they were recommended to me as they are meant to be 'brilliant'. Only thing I don't like about the necklace is that they need to be left on which worries me a bit. My sons gets stuck under his chubby chin and I worry it may strangle him. My niece how ever has had one since she was a few months old and 2 years later she still has it on and has never had any problems with teething pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment